Wednesday 23 September 2009

Question of the Day

Where in your life are you being stingy? What do you love to contribute to the world?

Stingy to me means holding back from something. Like, "my mom is stingy and won't let me have ice cream".. that sort of thing. I guess it could be associated with unwillingness though. I wouldn't say I'm very unwilling though... just not very willful... does that make sense? I need to learn how to be more willing of new situations and people and experiences. I know that seems broad but it's the truth. I'm stingy when it comes to putting myself out there and making a new friend or meeting a new guy. I need to accept myself and fully enjoy and take advantage of social situations I'm in. I love to contribute smiles to the world. I want to make people happy. I want to make myself happy. I hope I contribute some happiness to the world. That's why I'm such a goof sometimes, I like making people laugh, I like giving people something to enjoy. Maybe that's why I love to be on stage so much.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment