Tuesday 19 January 2010

Good Fighting & Insomnia

Hi Blog... I forgot about you... apologies from an insomniac who has to be awake for a full day of classes in 4 hours.

As it is, I'm really content with my life. Like, extremely content, actually. I'm all moved in to the new apartment and ready to start a semester full of classes I'm really looking forward to. My room mates are the best I could've asked for. We laugh, we fight, we dance and eat chipotle (not at the same time of course... although, very possibl
e). To those of you who think I'm ridiculous for thinking the fact that we fight is a good thing, consider this: Would you rather live with people who keep their feelings bottled up and never shares what they're thinking with you, or would you rather live in an outgoing setting where everything is out in the open and talking about it means fixing it? Fighting is good, especially with your friends. For a long tine now I've known this and I wish more people realized it. To bicker or to yell means you have emotions, you have feelings. It means YOU CARE! When I've reached a point in a relationship where I feel comfortable telling someone that they're being a pain in the ass, I can consider them a friend. Sorry to say, but if I've never been mad at you, I probably could give two shit ab
out you.

So setting everything up was quite the adventure and I'm really happy to have this great new place to call home for the next four months. I'm even happier (more happy?) to be starting some classes (in 4 hours, to remind you) that will be useful to me in the pathway of life I've chosen. Along that pathway I hope to find a camera, some witty script, and some swanky artistic directors who can help bring my ideas to life. I have a lot to learn and I can't fucking wait
to start. Tomorrow if my first film production class and when I say I can't wait, that's an understatement. I finally know what's right for me, and now that I do... I'm ready for it. That might be why I'm sitting here awake at now 3:41 AM. I'm thinking so much about what tomorrow is opening up for me (well wait... what TODAY is opening up for me... shit I need to be asleep). Yeah yeah yeah, since it's the first day I'll probably just get an introduction to the course, a syllabus, and a go around of all my new classmates' names, BUT it has to start somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment